Betweentime.org Terms and Conditions of Use
Last updated: May 31, 2018
These terms and agreements (“Terms” or “Agreement”) are entered into between River of Life Media – operator of the Betweentime TV website found at www.betweentime.org (“Service”), and you, the purchaser and users of River of Life Media’s services and products (“User”). The User acknowledges that he/she has read and understands these Terms and will abide by them.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
River of Life Media provides video content (the “Content”). Certain portions of the Content are provided free of charge on the Service. The remainder of the Content is provided for a fee to Users of the Service (the “Paid Products”).
The term “User” is defined in this Agreement as the purchaser and/or user of the Service, as well as any employee of such person or entity.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your full name, billing address, email address, credit card information, and phone number.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND RENEWALS
Some parts of the Service are billed on a rental basis (“Rental(s)”). The Rental(s) are available in the specified increments that are paid for up-front. After the Rental(s) have expired, you will need to make an additional purchase to continue to have access to the Content.
Provided that User agrees to and follows this Agreement, River of Life Media grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right and license to view the Paid Products. This license may be revoked by River of Life Media if User violates any of the terms or conditions on this Agreement. In the event that a User license is revoked, the User shall not be entitled to a refund of any money paid to River of Life Media.
User shall not use the name, trademark, or logo of River of Life Media or BetweentimeTV in any advertising, promotional, sales literature or fundraising documents without River of Life Media’s prior written consent.
User will be given an account and certain login privileges on the Service website. User shall not permit any person to have access to its account or any of its privileges unless such person is an immediate family member of the user.
In consideration for the license granted by River of Life Media with respect to the Paid Products, User agrees to pay River of Life Media the purchase or rental price listed on the Service website for the particular Paid Product(s) selected by User. All purchases and rentals are non-refundable.
User agrees that any reliance upon the Service and/or Paid Products is entirely at the discretion and risk of User. User acknowledges that (a) any collection and compilation of information of the kind included on the Service website and/or Paid Products entails the possibility of some human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruption and losses. ACCORDINGLY, USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED TO IT BY RIVER OF LIFE MEDIA, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE SERVICE AND PAID PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, RIVER OF LIFE MEDIA MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT: (A) THE SERVICE AND/OR PAID PRODUCTS WILL MEET USER’S REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SERVICE(S) AND PAID PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE(S) OR PAID PRODUCTS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED, RENTED, OR OBTAINED BY USER FROM RIVER OF LIFE MEDIA WILL MEET USER’S EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS, OR DEFECTS.
Limitation of Liability. RIVER OF LIFE MEDIA, ITS OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, AND EMPLOYEES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF IN ANY WAY THE SERVICE AND/OR PAID PRODUCTS, OR ANY TRANSACTION PERFORMED OR UNDERTAKEN UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE (AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY OR ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED UPON LOST GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR INTERRUPTION IN ITS USE OR AVAILABILITY, STOPPAGE OF WORK OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, MISREPRESENTATION, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES. USER SHALL DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY RIVER OF LIFE MEDIA, AS WELL AS ITS OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, FROM ANY SUCH LIABILITY. FURTHER, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL RIVER OF LIFE MEDIA’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR A CLAIM OF ANY KIND, REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM IN WHICH ANY ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT, EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT THAT USER HAS PAID TO RIVER OF LIFE MEDIA.
PERIODIC CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AND/OR PAID PRODUCTS
User agrees that, from time to time, River of Life Media may make editorial, analytical, or aesthetic changes to the Service and/or Paid Products and that River of Life Media shall have no obligation to notify User of the changes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by River of Life Media.
River of Life Media has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or purchases of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that River of Life Media shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
You may not access or use the Service for any other purpose than that for which River of Life Media makes it available. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- attempting to bypass any measures of the Service designed to prevent or restrict access to the Service or any portion of the Service
- attempting to impersonate another User or person or using the username of another User
- criminal or tortious activity
- deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service
- deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from the Content, Paid Products, or any Service content
- engaging in any automated use of the system, such as data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or internet browser usage, using or launching, developing or distributing any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or “bot”), cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Service, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software
- harassing, annoying, intimidating, or threatening any River of Life Media employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Service to you
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service
- making unauthorized use of the Service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile
- systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Service to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from River of Life Media
- tricking, defrauding, or misleading River of Life Media and/or other Users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as passwords
- using any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- using the Service as part of any effort to compete with River of Life Media or to provide services as a service bureau
- using the Service in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations
- directly or indirectly: copying, reproducing, modifying, publishing, or distributing the Service or Paid Products, in whole or in part, to any other person; granting any sublicense or sub-authorization, assigning in whole or in part, or otherwise granting or purporting to grant to any person any right to obtain, use, exploit, copy, publish, or distribute the Service or Paid Products, in whole or in part, to any other person; or displaying the Service or Paid Products, in whole or in part, on any website or publication without written permission from River of Life Media